Chang’e Holding Sweet Osmanthus (detail).
Ink and color on paper - painted by Tang Yin (1470-1524).
Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York.
I hope that China can send a real woman to the moon soon…嫦娥奔月
original: finethankyouandyou navigation: reblog, index, random
- amasang reblogged this from thorsteinulf
- goatymilky likes this
- emega reblogged this from thorsteinulf
- emega likes this
- thedailyunique reblogged this from thorsteinulf
- thedailyunique likes this
- thorsteinulf reblogged this from finethankyouandyou
- thorsteinulf likes this
- supertwitchsavestheday reblogged this from finethankyouandyou
- strength-and-discipline likes this
- delicatelydoesitdear reblogged this from chinesecool
- d2fang likes this
- wudangwarrior reblogged this from chineseart
- chineseart reblogged this from finethankyouandyou
- acidfrog likes this
- finethankyouandyou posted this